The main topics of the conference are:
1) Mechanisms of crystal formation and growth in single- and multi-component systems: theoretical description of the process, numerical modeling, experimental results.
2) New methods and approaches to the description of growth and the investigation of different properties of wide-bandgap semiconductors.
3) Nonlinear and collective phenomena in the process of crystal growth.
4) Physics, chemistry, and mechanics of crystal surfaces
5) Origin and statistics of lattice defects and their effect on the properties and growth of crystals
6) Fundamental problems (nucleation theory, phase transitions etc.)